Take this test to find out
Please answer the questions below:
- Are you a loud, habitual snorer?
- Do you feel tired and groggy on awakening?
- Are you often sleepy during waking hours and/or can you fall asleep quickly?
- Are you overweight and/or do you have a large neck?
- Have you been observed to choke, gasp or hold your breath during sleep?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, it indicates a symptom of sleep apnea. Since this is a serious condition, you should discuss it with your physician or call the Sleep Center at 262-928-4043 for more information.
What do you know about sleep?
For more information