Outstanding care from nationally recognized neuropsychology service
ProHealth Care's Neuropsychology Service provides assessment, diagnosis and treatment of injuries and medical disorders that affect your brain and how it functions.
What are neuropsychology services?
Our noted specialists evaluate a wide range of conditions. They offer comprehensive inpatient and outpatient pediatric, adult and geriatric neuropsychological consultation services.
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Learning disorders
- Traumatic brain injury and concussion
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) or other behavioral disorders
- Seizure disorder/epilepsy
- Genetic disorders and congenital neurologic conditions
- Developmental delays
- Psychiatric disorders
Research and publications
Our Neuropsychology Service has been nationally recognized for clinical and research pursuits.
- The Neuropsychology team's work in researching the evaluation and management of sport-related concussion has resulted in the basis for national guidelines for clinicians in sports medicine.
- ProHealth Care's Neuropsychology team played a pivotal role in the U.S. Military TBI Task Force. As a result of task force's work, "The Role of Neuropsychology and Rehabilitation Psychology in the Evaluation, Management and Research of Military Veterans with Traumatic Brain Injury," about managing traumatic brain injury in the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, was published in The Clinical Neuropsychologist. Michael McCrea, PhD, former executive director for ProHealth Care's Neuroscience Center chaired the task force, which also included ProHealth Care neuropsychologist Matthew Richard Powell, PhD.