Requirements to participate at ProHealth Care
To participate in a placement experience with ProHealth Care, you must be a member of a recognized educational program. Your school or organization must have completed a Student Affiliation Agreement. In addition to this agreement, you must also complete these steps:
- Immunizations – Students at ProHealth Care facilities must have undergone MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella), and Varicella (Chicken Pox) vaccinations. Titers can substitute for vaccinations. If you are engaged in patient care that involves handling blood or body fluids, you must have had Hepatitis B immunizations, or have signed a document stating you refuse these immunizations.
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine is a requirement for all students during Oct. 1 through March 31.
- TB Test – You must have a negative Mantoux or two-step TB test, annually.
- Caregiver Background Check – You must successfully complete a State of Wisconsin Caregiver Background check.
- ProHealth Care Confidentiality Agreement for Students and Observers – You must have a signed Student Workforce Confidentiality Agreement on file. This statement must be signed yearly.
- Student Orientation – Online – This online course will provide a general orientation to ProHealth Care. Please note: Upon completion of the course, you will be prompted to submit a course completion form via e-mail.
- Forms & Orientation Materials Please follow this link and bring the appropriate orientation checklist with you on your first day. When completed, please send the form to StudentAffiliations@phci.org
Please contact us with any questions. When you have completed the documents listed above, please submit to:
ProHealth Care Center for Learning and Innovation
725 American Avenue
Waukesha, WI 53188