A great place to live and work, Waukesha County area
Waukesha County is located 15 miles west of Milwaukee and 60 miles east of Madison, and is within easy driving distance of Chicago. ProHealth Care is the largest employer in Waukesha, Wisconsin, with 4,800 employees throughout the county.
Waukesha County offers a perfect blend of urban, suburban and rural living:
- Minutes away from downtown Milwaukee and its nightlife, fine dining, arts and sporting events
- The county's northern section is called "Lake Country" with great activities both on and off the water
- The Kettle Moraine State Forest is great for hiking, biking and horseback riding trails
- The Fox River runs through the county and is great for fishing or canoeing and has scenic bike and hiking trails
- Easy driving distance to Chicago and Madison
- Professional sports teams, including the Milwaukee Bucks and Milwaukee Brewers, and easy driving distance to Green Bay
- Nationally noted museums, including the Milwaukee Art Museum and Milwaukee Public Museum
- Top-ranked school systems
Because of its natural beauty, proximity to big-city amenities, great shopping, homes and schools, Waukesha County is one of the best areas to live and work in Wisconsin.
ProHealth Medical Group partners with First Weber Relocation to assist physicians and their families to help you find a new home and for personalized relocation assistance.