Our team approach includes many tools available as a benefit of belonging to the ProHealth Care system.
Here is a sampling:
Internal / employee communication tools
- ProLeader e-mail to ProHealth Care leadership
- PHC iNet / intranet site
- Medical director updates
- Physician group meetings
Media relations tools
- Physician media releases
- Physician resource for the media / interview requests
Community relations tools
- Educational programs / local events / ProHealth-sponsored activities
- Non-profit / civic / membership organizations
- Screenings / support group assistance
- Volunteer council
- Health occupations student mentoring
- Chamber of commerce after hours events
Employer relations tools
- ProHealth Care's Corporate Wellness & Occupational Health Program
Strategic marketing & advertising for new physicians
ProHealth Care's Marketing team utilizes a variety of marketing and advertising tools to effectively promote new physicians and help build your practice volume as quickly as possible. Some of these tools include:
- ProHealthy You newsletter. A printed publication for patients and consumers, every three months.
- Print ads. A customized advertising campaign is developed for each new physician, after review of your specific needs and volume goals.
- Direct mail. A customized, targeted direct mail piece is often developed for new physicians, after review of your specific needs and volume goals.
- New mover campaign. ProHealth Care's new mover campaign mails bi-weekly and is designed to drive new patients to primary and urgent care services.
Standard print pieces are developed for or can be utilized by new physicians, including:
- Individual profile card
- Clinic site card
- ProHealth Medical Group overview brochure