How to refer a patient
One quick call to the Behavioral Medicine Center's Assessment & Referral Service (262-928-4036 or 1-800-326-2011, ext. 4036) puts you in touch with knowledgeable professional who can:
- Schedule an assessment appointment
- Access patient insurance and HMO benefit certification and authorization
- Link you to community resources
- Provide information and referral for treatment and education resources.
The Behavioral Medicine Center provides these free, confidential assessment and referral services:
- Crisis intervention
- Referrals and access to physicians and therapists
- Information about the Behavioral Medicine Center's mental health and chemical dependency treatment services
- Information about education programs at ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital and ProHealth Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Insurance information
If you're an employer
We can give you free information about recognizing the warning signs and steps you can take to handle mental health issues with your employees. Call our 24-hour Assessment & Referral Service at 262-928-4036 or 1-800-326-2011, ext. 4036.
If you're a physician
We'll give you a free copy of specific screening questions to ask your patients. Call our 24-hour Assessment & Referral Service at 262-928-4036 or 1-800-326-2011, ext. 4036.
For more information
For more information about these programs, please call the Behavioral Medicine Center's Education Coordinator at 262-928-4036