Congratulations – a new baby is on the way. Along with the excitement comes the comfort of knowing that ProHealth Care delivers more babies than anywhere else in Waukesha County. Our birthing services teams at ProHealth Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital and ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital provide moms and babies with comprehensive care in a warm and caring environment. Advanced technology meets sophisticated care to exceed your expectations. However you envision your birth experience, ProHealth Care can deliver.
Our experienced team is ready to support you around the clock.
- 24/7 availability of board-certified obstetricians
- Dedicated surgical suites for cesarean births
- A full range of comfort and pain management options including epidural anesthesia are available anytime day or night
- Seamless access to Waukesha County’s only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, the highest level of care available in the county
Labor, delivery, recovery, postpartum suites
You’ll go through labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum in a private and spacious birthing suite. These all-in-one suites eliminate the discomfort and inconvenience of moving from room to room for the different stages of childbirth. In each LDRP suite you’ll find:
- A large sofa bed to accommodate an overnight guest
- Private bathroom with soothing hydrotherapy tub for comfort during labor and recovery
- Complementary WiFi
- TV and DVD player
- Plenty of storage, rocking chair and personal refrigerator
- Ample seating for family and visitors
- Hotel-like room service is available from early morning until evening.
- When your baby is born, a chime rings overhead throughout the hospital – a reminder to all that a new life has arrived.
- During quiet time, families have uninterrupted time daily for relaxation. The main hall lights are dimmed and friends and family are encouraged to visit at another time of day.
- Healing therapies like essential oils, guided imagery, massage and healing music are available.
- Family and friends can relax in spacious family lounges with children’s play area, TVs. WiFi, coffee and vending machines.
- Board-certified lactation consultants are available for guidance.
- Mom can have photos taken of her newborn in the comfort of her private LDRP suite.